Avail yourself of the full set of Health Detective Tools as well as access to a comprehensive collection of information that explains, reveals and details the emotional undercurrents present in physical illness.
The Health Detective facility gives you access to an ever-expanding, encyclopaedic collection of information on both the general and specific principles relating to the emotional components, causes and under-currents of the ailments, illnesses and dis-eases any one of us can experience.
It is for you whether you are an individual primarily keen to learn more for self-use and self-interest, or equally if you are a health professional of any nature and keen to broaden your understanding of this fast-emerging field.
The facility operates like any typical search engine, where you can either type in the condition you are keen to investigate or simply search alphabetically.
What are the benefits of joining the Agency and becoming a Registered Health Detective?
- You are able to search a constantly expanding, regularly updated and in-depth collection of information, learning how to interpret your findings;
- You are introduced to a formula which helps you uncover the key times and events in the 'life' of an illness;
- You can access both brief and detailed explanations as to the likely emotional, behavioural and attitudinal causes,
- You will have some examples to guide you as you take your first tentative steps as your very own Health Detective;
- You can access insights and guidance from my current 18 years using this approach and begin to pinpoint the specifics of the behaviours, situations, relationships, beliefs and unprocessed emotions most likely to be somehow involved in the on-set or maintenance of what ails you or your patient/client;
- You are furnished with wellbeing-focussed wisdom and reflective questions for use when exploring how best to address any emotions, behaviours, beliefs and other causes revealed by your search;
- You are able to access the continuously evolving Health Detective Toolkit, designed to help you become an expert emotional health sleuth.
What is the investment to become a Registered Health Detective?
The investment for a one-year membership to the Moativational Medicine Health Detective Agency is NZ$208, which entitles you to:
- Unlimited access to the search engine facility for twelve months;
- Use of the Health Detective Toolkit, including downloading any of the relevant PDF documents for your personal or professional use;
- Request, free of additional charge, searched-for conditions that might not appear;
- Download for your personal or professional use the PDF document relating to any condition you care to search for;
- Take advantage of all updates and additions to the search engine and Toolkit during your term of membership.
What tools do I have access to as a Registered Health Detective?
- The 'Cause Identifier' document: Designed to help you assess the time-line of the specific negative, conflictual or stressful event most likely to have been the tipping point that caused the body to manifest the unwanted symptoms;
- The 'What To Do With Your Search Results' document: Assists you in making the most of your search results, putting them in the context of the specific scenario established through the use of the Cause Identifier, and leading you to conclude what needs attention in order to begin to address the relevant mental and emotional undercurrents;
- The 'Emotional Expression and Dissolution' document: A collection of suggestions for making in-roads into reorganising and dissolving the energetic vibrations and blockages created by unexpressed, unintegrated and unprocessed emotions.
- The 'Wisdom Access Questions, Insights & Opinions' document: Compiled to further increase the likelihood of accurate assessment and successful remedy of the stuck or stagnant emotional 'energy' that is playing its part.
- The 'Examples' document: Presents a handful of examples of how to bring together all the clues and insight from the facility, blended with other person-specific information to illustrate how an appropriate, workable solution can be reached.
How do I become a Health Detective?
In the first instance, drop me an email directly and personally to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will progress your application with you personally. This is also the address to use if you have any questions about the facility you'd like answering before, during or after you become a member.
I look forward to welcoming you as a Health Detective.
Yours detectingly, Richard